1) Writers group was awesome today. My son has started attending and that is uber cool. Plus my group has a lot of really talented writers so the feedback and support rocks balls. If you are a writer and you are not a part of a writers group FIND ONE. Seriously, go on Meetup.com and search your area for writers groups. If you live in BFE then start one. Make it so.
2) Listening to Adele. It’s nice. Relaxing.
3) Bought and read two really good books this past week. EVERY SHALLOW CUT By Tom Piccirilli from Chizine Publishing and BURDEN, KANSAS by Alan Ryker from Sucker Punch Press. EVERY SHALLOW CUT is a vicious little ditty by the often imitated, never duplicated Tom Piccirilli. It sings like a pop song of violence and desperation. BURDEN, KANSAS is one of the best vampire books I have read in a while. It is dark and gritty and it is a toss up as to who is more vicious: the vampires or Keith the MC. AND they both have really spectacular covers, so SCORE!
4) Gonna watch The Wolfman this weekend and hope it doesn’t suck.
5) My daughter leaves for Messiah Conference today and I miss her already.
6) The tattoo shop has been crazy busy today.
Bonus) The Missus rocks my face off. Every. Day.